We are a Romanian owned company specializing in organic and ecological farming, active in Cuvin and Lipova, Arad County.
- 3 hectares of organic apple, pear, cherry and grape growing.
- Certified local producer since May 2018
- Organic conversion certificate since October 2018
- 11 hectares organic apple, pear, peach, nectarine, apricot, cherry, plum trees
- Irrigation system accessible via internet and app for the 12,000 trees
- Lagoon for the irrigation system with 1,500 m3 water
- Economical LED lighting system with photovoltaic panels
- CCTV surveillance system for the orchard as well as production & storage hall
- State-of-the-art machinery and accessories for the necessary works (tractors, cutters, shredders, trailers, semi-automatic harvesters, electronic weighers, pallet trucks)
Eco2Life activities are structured in four main directions:
We produce fresh fruit that reaches your table through retailers, fruit markets, HoReCa establishments or direct orders.
We process fruit born from a passion for organic and ecological products using state-of-the-art theology. We have the capacity to produce and deliver over 1,000,000 litres of natural juices per year to you via retailers, HoReCa units, malls, private and public customers.
We can process over 100 tons of dried fruit annually, from our own fresh fruit crops or sourced through Eco2Life partners.
All our products are tested in accredited laboratories and we pride ourselves on being able to guarantee and maintain the nutritional values displayed on product labels.
Temperature controlled storage and transport
Eco2Life's expertise covers not only the spheres of fruit production and processing, but also the much-needed logistics. Whether we are talking about direct orders or purchases through retail partners, fruit and vegetable markets, HoReCa, Malls, private customers and public customers, we provide temperature-controlled storage and transport.
Our story starts with "Once upon a time...". When we were children, our grandparents would take us to the orchard and teach us about fruit trees and their fruits, and they would even send us to pick up the ones we reached or helped us plant together the trees that were going to bear fruit in a few years.
We grew up bare-footed, climbing the trees, noisily biting from an apple just dusted off the shirt. Other times we would put on the girls well-ripened, red cherry earrings. How we laughed when the earrings were eaten, too!
We grew up and understood that a rich orchard means work, knowledge, and a lot of passion at the same time.
Eco2Life was born from invaluable memories and the experience of three generations. We have adapted to the times through entrepreneurial thinking, and we put healthy, organically grown fruits on the table.
The 12,000 fruit trees in our orchard are just the beginning. We are committed to delivering quality products, respecting our heritage, and loving nature.